- The request for an ex-service organisation (ESO) to be set up in the ATDP Advocate Register (AR) needs to come from the President of the club in writing
- Contact details and name of Authorised Person/s need to be supplied (for AR purposes)
- Declaration/evidence that veteran wellbeing is at the core of the organisation
- Declaration/evidence that membership consists primarily of Australian veterans, past and present members of the Australian Defence Force (ADF), and/or their dependants
- Declaration that organisation is not a business and does not charge a fee for service
Most ESOs with ATDP accredited advocates are already listed on the AR. If your ESO is not listed, email ATDPenquiries@dva.gov.au and provide the details of your ESO. Once listed, your ESO will be able to maintain the details that appear on the AR. Please make sure your ESO is not already listed before calling.